vii Reasons Why Yous Volition Never Do Annihilation Amazing With Your Life

A unique perspective on what it takes to succeed in life.

"To follow the path that others have laid earlier you is a reasonable course of activity, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."

-Steve Jobs

Aye that'southward correct; you heard me… I'k talking to you… I'm calling y'all out.

I'thousand looking y'all in the eyes, (ok well, not actually since you are probably reading this article, just figuratively, I am burning a cyclops type hole in your confront right now) and telling you that you don't stand a chance.

I'thousand telling you lot that if yous tin can read this article, wait through this list and non claim information technology as your own, then you should be a little worried.

Actually, you should be very worried. You should drop everything and immediately question your existence on earth. You should find a mirror, await yourself in the eyes, raise your paw and slap yourself in the face up.

Got it? Now repeat that until you come to your senses and continue reading whenever you're ready.

I'thousand Talkin' Bout Street Skills Son!

I'm not talking nearly the: study hard, party light, graduate pinnacle-of-your-class skills.

I'm not even talking near the: slack-off, skip course, smoke weed, drink and political party but still graduate, skill-set your $50,000+ diploma has lead you to believe you have.

"I'1000 talking 'bout, step out your door, brand some moves, and become-some-shit-done, kind of skills! Some, motion out your mama'south house, quit your job — say "fuck the globe" — and then actually go do it, kind of skills".

The kind of skills you develop in the existent world, exterior the chimera of your parents protection or the ideological indoctrination that has overwhelmed our entire educational organisation.

Skills that can be had by anyone willing to pay the toll to go them. Skills that are speedily becoming extinct.

I'm talking about skills that cannot be taught in a classroom or in a textbook. Skills you can only learn by doing; past learning how to fly after jumping off the cliff.

Skills that tin but be developed when yous find your true self. When you put yourself on the line or otherwise betrayal yourself to the possibility of failure.

The skills y'all tin can only develop when you are willing to risk it all in order to practice that one amazing affair.

Skills that up until now, you thought you had.

"Basically, what I am trying to tell you is that, in this game chosen life, you don't stand up a chance…

1 :: Considering You Take Not Failed Enough

Because you are comfortable in your mediocrity; because you lot choose non to try.

Because information technology is easier to talk nigh learning that new (programming?) language as opposed to actually learning information technology.

Because you think everything is too hard or as well complicated so you will simply "sit down this one out", or peradventure you'll, "do-it-tomorrow"!

Because you detest your job only won't get a new one; considering it is easy to turn down rejection.

Because while you're sitting around failing to try, I  am out there trying to neglect, challenging myself, learning new things and declining as fast as possible.

Considering as I fail, I learn, and so adjust my course to make sure my path is always forrard. Similar the process of annealing steel, I've been through the fire and pounded into shape. The shape of a sword with polished edges and a razor abrupt bract that will cutting you in half if you lot are not equally hardened.

2 :: Because You lot Care What Others Remember Most Yous

Because you have to fit in.

Because you believe that being different is simply cool if you're unlike in the same mode that other people are different.

Because you are afraid to embrace your true self for fear of how the globe will see you. You lot think that considering yous gauge others, this means that those people must, in-turn, be judging you.

Because you intendance more near the stuff you take every bit opposed to the things yous've done.

Because while you're out spending your money on new outfits, new cars, overpriced meals or nights at the bar, I'll exist investing in myself. And while you lot endeavour to fit in with the earth I'll make the world fit in with me.

Because I volition recklessly carelessness all insecurities and expose my true self to the globe. I volition go immune to the touch of your opinion and stand naked in a crowd of ideas; comfortable in knowing that while you married the mundane I explored the exceptional.

three :: Because Yous Think You Are Smarter Than You lot Are

Because you lot did what everyone else did; you lot studied what they studied and read what they read.

Because yous learned what you had to larn in order to pass their tests and y'all recall that makes you smart.

Because y'all think learning is only something people do in schools.

Because while you were away at college, I was studying life; because instead of learning about the world in a classroom I went out and learned it past living.

Because I know more than any piece of newspaper you could ever frame from a academy. Considering smart is non what you learn, it'south how you live.

Considering I might non have a caste simply I challenge you to find a topic that I tin't talk to you nearly cohesively.

Considering I could laissez passer your tests if I had to, merely yous couldn't stand for a single 2d in the face of the tests that life has thrown me. Tests that are not graded on a bong curve or by percentages; tests that are graded past 1 simple stipulation: survival!

four :: Considering You lot Don't Read

Because you read the things yous are required to read or nothing at all.

Because you lot think history is tiresome and philosophy is stupid.

Because you lot would rather sit and watch "E!" or "MTV" instead of exploring something new, instead of diving head beginning, into the encephalon of another man in an try to better understand the world around you.

Because you lot decline to admit that all the power in the world comes from the words of those that lived before usa. That anything you desire can be had by searching through the multitude of words that are available to us now more abundantly than ever before.

Because y'all are probably non reading this commodity even though you know you should.

Because the people that are reading this already know these things.

Because you lot tin lead a horse to water but you can't brand him drink.

five :: Because You Lack Curiosity

Because y'all go your news from re-create-cat members of the state-controlled media.

Because you are unwilling to enquire this uncomplicated question… "What if it's all a lie?", and accept the possibility that maybe it is; that just mayhap, the methods of mass media are nether directly orders to: keep yous distracted.

Because you call me a know-it-all but turn down to call yourself a know-nothing-at-all.

Because I thirst for knowledge, regardless the topic.

Considering while you're busy playing Processed Crush, or Megalopolis, I am reading almost string theory and quantum mechanics.

Because while you waste matter your time with Tosh.o I am learning how to edit video, build websites and design mobile apps.

Because if we were to go heads-up in a debate, I would beat you. I would brand it a point to defeat my ain statement; from every imaginable angle;  in social club to understand everything you might exist able to use confronting me.

Because I would dedicate myself to understanding both sides of the argument and then thoroughly that I could argue your side for yous and win; fifty-fifty subsequently having just handed yous a defeat in the same debate.

6 :: Because You lot Don't Ask Plenty Questions

Considering you do not question authority.

Considering y'all don't question yourself.

Because you don't understand the power of properly placed questioning in life, respectful disagreements and standing upwardly for what you know to be right in the confront of someone telling you lot otherwise. Unable to question reality; stuck in a cocky imposed survival strategy within a matrix-way monotony.

Because I know that you volition give me all the information I demand to destroy y'all past letting you talk.

Because I study human behaviors and you ignore anybody but yourself.

Considering I watch how you lot say the things you say just as closely as I heed to what you say; and you say mode too much!

Because control comes, non from spewing your ignorance like some incurable case of logorrhea, just from properly structuring the context of your questions.

Considering I study the premise of your argument and destroy it from the footing level before yous even go a take chances to establish your ideas.

7 :: Because You Tin can't Handle The Truth

Because you lot refuse to admit that you don't even know the things you don't know.

Because there isn't an article online that would brand up for all the time you accept wasted in life.

Because even if I told you everything could be different tomorrow you would wait until and then to brainstorm doing anything about information technology.

Because even when you recollect I'k not, I'm aware of my surround.

Because you think that since I have not acknowledged you, it means that I accept not seen you.

Because, you lot walk effectually with your head upward your donkey, oblivious to the earth around you. Blissfully ignorant of the reality that sits so close to your face that if yous stuck your tongue out, only once, yous would taste information technology and realize how succulent the truth actually is.

Considering you would become an instant addict. Unable to pull yourself from the teat of truth. Finally able to understand your lack of understanding, and then you would see; then you would know that the only thing holding you back from doing something truly amazing, is yous.

Larn more well-nigh Raymmar.com and the Unhireable Project